I’ve been given the name Alexis by my mother but you can call me either Lex or Lexie, it doesn’t matter to me. I’m a “Southern Belle” searching for my purpose in life. Art, music, family, friends, and food are a couple of very important things in my life that keeps me going.
Mean, c’mon! You can make best friends over a good meal. Am I right or am I RIGHT?! Because I know I’m not wrong. Get to know me because I would love to get to know you all!
Little tidbits about Lexie:
- I’m a lover for all things centered around art (any form of art inspires my creations).
- Good company and good food warms my heart.
- Pretty shy during the first encounter, but can be talkative once I’m comfortable around you.
- Easy-going and the go-to person when you need a shoulder to lean on.
- I love helping and giving people advice, however that comes with a warning: ”I can be too blunt at times but not on purpose… I’m going to tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not.”
- I would be a terrible friend if I didn’t. My motto for that is: “The truth hurts, but I love you too much to lie to you.”
- But Impatient with oblivious people. “WAKE UP!!!!!!!!” Well, being impatient is one of my biggest character flaw…I’m working on it people.
- My friends call me ”Mama Bear.”
- Yes, I’m very protective over my cubs!
- Somewhat of an introvert, but I can be quite talkative. Quite the oxymoron, aye?
- Hate being vulnerable. Totally despise it.
- But I am open with the people that I love and trust.
- I like being around people who will challenge my outlook on life.
- Intelligence is one the sexiest things a man can offer. Believe that!
- Lupe Fiasco is my favorite rapper.
- Hip-Hop and Rock are currently my favorite genre splashed in with a little J-Rock/Pop.
- I actually like all genre of music (including country) because I don’t limit myself from different sounds. The ones I listed are overly abused in my MP3 player.
- I’m an extreme daydreamer. Challenge me if you dare!
- Even though fashion is my passion, I like to write too!
- Definite music junkie. I’m nothing without my music.
- I think I’m funny, but I’m a cornball.
- Naked? Buy a friggin’ t-shirt from my shop!
- Lastly, I have another blog called The Cryptic Beauty (follow my Google+ Page) where I give updates on fashion & music. If you are an artist, musician, MUA (make up artist), or fashion designer and would like to be featured, checkout my blog to figure how — here.